Auto Electrical Services
Nonos76 specializes in auto electrical system services to ensure that your vehicle is running at its best, smoothest, and safest.
We offer vehicle inspections where we pinpoint exactly what your car or truck needs.
How We Inspect Your Vehicle’s Electrical System
Your vehicle’s electrical system is made up of a complex network of circuits that create, store and distribute energy where it’s needed. Much of your electrical system maintenance can be done through us.
During a battery inspection our technicians check:
- Overall car battery and case condition
- Cable connections
- Hold-down hardware
Checking the starter means:
- Inspecting cable connections
- Inspecting mounting bolts and brackets
- A Starter Electrical “Draw” Test, to check the amount of electricity needed to turn the engine over
Checking the alternator means:
- Conducting an overall visual inspection
- Inspecting the drive belt
- Inspecting the mounting brackets
- Testing electrical connections
- A Charging System Test to ensure that the alternator current and voltage are set to manufacturer’s specifications